[Home] Home Update Wishlist

Thursday, September 10, 2015


home, update, wishlist, interior, decor, blog, blogger, uk, lifestyle, fashion, homeware


There's something about the change in seasons that make we want to change everything in the house. That combined with my nesting instinct has had me in homeware overdrive recently. I've spent many a night searching for amazing pieces so I thought that I would share some of my favourite finds with you. Some of these beauties will have to remain a wish as there not in my budget at the minute but there are some great bargains too!

Mustard Moss-knit blanket H&M £49.99 - I adore this mustard knit blanket. It looks so cosy and the colour is just perfect for A/W. I can imagine rainy winter days and being cuddled up with baby under this. Isn't it perfect?

DRIFTIG IKEA £2.50 - We've had the same plates and bowls for almost 2 and half years and some of them are looking a bit worse for wear with chips in them. They are crying out to be replaced but it's hard to find really nice pieces. IKEA has some really nice dinnerware at the minute and with the new collection store opening not too far away from me I can finally buy a few bits!

 SMANATE IKEA £4.00 - The cushion is to match the chunky knit blanket. Although ideally I'd like a new sofa too, a beautiful grey one to match the blanket and cushion. I do love a bit of gingham!

Wilko Amber Cream Wire Basket £10 - I'm not entirely sure what I need this wire basket for but I just love it. Depending on the size it would make a great fruit bowl or centerpiece on a table. If it's bigger it would look great filled with cushions and blankets down by the sofa.

Grey Farisle Print Double Duvet Set Primark £18  - You can't beat a spot of Primark bedding and this Farisle print is a beauty. I've been trying to stay clear of floral and pink, although I have just bought a new pink set! (oops), in favour of keeping out bedding more neutral. This set fits the bill nicely and at £18 is a bit of a steal too!

Scented Candle H&M £6.99 - Who doesn't love a scented candle? Especially when they are packaged this nicely. Candles can be really expensive for something that you burn, so cheaper options are always better. The whole candle range at H&M looks amazing.  

home, update, wishlist, interior, decor, blog, blogger, uk, lifestyle, fashion, homeware

Set of 3 Ceramic Pans £34 - We are desperate need of new pans. The handles on ours are starting to go and there not as non stick as they used to be. We got cream pans at the minute and I'd just like to replace them with something similar. These match the colour of the new kettle and toaster we've just bought. 

Accessorize 16 Piece Cutlery Set £10  - Again a need rather than a wish. New cutlery. Although we seem to have lots of spoons but all the knives have either disappeared or broke in my hand. I know that's probably because I favour plastic handles over metal but the pretty plastic ones are just so much nicer on the eye!

Alphabet Letter Mug Matalan £2 - Is it cringey that I want one of these for each of us. The Mr and I need one and baby too! I guess we'd better hurry up and decide on a name then. At £2 these are a steal and will make great little stocking fillers at Christmastime.

Wilko Slate Paddle Board £5.00 - I'd love one of these boards to serve food on. Especially in the winter when we have guests over for food. Serving bread or cakes on this will look rather pretty. It would also be great for my food photography.

That's my picks for our home update. What's your favourite piece? 

0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.