What Edith Wore #2

Friday, January 27, 2017

Toddler Style - 16 Months

Toddler Style - 16 Months

Toddler Style - 16 Months

Edith is 16 months today! An update will be coming your way over the next week but she's already starting to grown out of her 12-18 months clothes so at the weekend we picked up a few new pieces for her. Still with winter and cold spring in mind so lots of long sleeves. It was so nice updating her wardrobe though. I have my eye on a few things in Next too. These will last her a while. It was good to buy "little girls" clothes, as heartbreaking as it was, instead of baby clothes. We can now shop in the younger girls range. It was hard before because she wasn't walking so leggings and tunic tops were our best option.

I adore this denim dress and can you believe it was only £7 from George at ASDA. Baby girls in denim is just too beautiful. The leggings were a Christmas present. Edith loves them. She points to the knees and goes "staaaar". It's so cute.

The beautiful hair bows are from Willow and Ivy. They are so gorgeous and so soft too. Edith can be a bit funny with them so we tried out both types. She kept the clip in all day. The headband stayed put for a good while too. I couldn't make up my mind which I preferred so we swapped half way though the day. What's great is that these bows will last her forever. As the headband stretches, it even fits my head, and the bow on the clip is the perfect size. The bows are made from high quality real leather so you'll know that they will last a long time. You can find the full range of bows here. I have my eye on the gorgeous floral Luna bow - it would be perfect for Spring!

You can also get some money off with a few discount codes.

Toddler Style - 16 Months

Toddler Style - 16 Months

Toddler Style - 16 Months

Toddler Style - 16 Months

Toddler Style - 16 Months


I was kindly sent the hair bows from Willow and Ivy, however all opinions on the product are my own and Edith's. 

2 Replies

2 comments

  1. Adorable. I love her little bow x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute does she look! What a beautiful little outfit and the bow finishes it off perfectly! Love the Next leggings :) Thank you so much for linking up with #weekendtotstyle and hope you had a good weekend!x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.