How To Weekly Meal Plan - Plan #39

Monday, April 17, 2017

How To Meal Plan For £30 Plan 39

It's time for another Meal Planning Monday. Every Monday I'll pop up our plan to give you weekly meal plan ideas and recipes. I've also got a weekly meal plan template that its perfect for printing out, to help you get organised.


Happy Easter Monday! I can't believe the Easter holidays are drawing to a close (for us anyway). My husband is back at work tomorrow. It's been a lovely but busy 2 weeks. It's amazing how quickly they fly past.

A huge thank you to everyone who had supported my new business adventure. For those of you that have register your interest for the E-Course you should have hopefully received your info pack by now. If you'd like to hear more information about the Phone Photography course, click the link below and I'll send you over all the info.


The info pack just breaks down what you'll learn on the course. A huge thank you to those of you who have purchased my photos too. There's still a chance to get 20% off so head over and to grab yourself the discount code.

As for the meal plan. Be sure to link up to #mealplanningmonday. Each week there are some amazing plans linked up so make sure you head over and take a look.




This week we are eating vegetarian. I used to be veggie until a few years ago when I decided for health benefits and because I fancied chicken, I ate meat again. I was veggie for around 10 years but decided that it wasn't for me anymore. We've decided to go veggie because my husband is struggling with his hiatal hernia so we're trying to see if adapting our diet can help. 

This weeks meals are:

Veggie Fajita Pasta

Saag Paneer

Carrot & Sesame Noodles

Halloumi & Houmous Burgers with Homemade Fries

Thai Pineapple Fried Rice

The inspiration for these meals can be found on my Pinterest Board, it would be great if you could subscribe while you are there too!

And my weekly Meal Plan newsletter will hit your inboxes tonight with our food shop total and receipt. You can sign up to that here!  

What's on your menu this week?


Get yourself a free meal plan printable here. 

0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.