An Exciting Announcement.

Friday, April 14, 2017

An Exciting Announcement Stock Photos and Phone Photography Course


So I've been hinting at a new project for a while now and I thought it was about time that I revealed what I've been doing. Now if you know a little bit about me then you will already know that I am also a photographer. I photograph families and weddings and more recently product photography too. I adore photography as much as I love blogging so it got me thinking how can I combine my two passions even more. 

Of course blogging and photography go hand in hand but I wanted to go further than that so after a brainstorm and a good few weeks working out exactly what I wanted to do. I decided to create my own "blogger stock photos". A lot of bloggers use stock photographs but it can be a huge pain trawling through the internet for beautiful images that are high quality. So here's my solution. Beautiful "blogger" stock images that can be used on your blog/website/social media. Anywhere you like.

An Exciting Announcement Stock Photos and Phone Photography Course


The stock images launch TODAY. And you can purchase them through my shop. And because I love you guys and because I'm extra nice you can take 20% off them with LAUNCHDAY (valid for the next 2 weeks). That makes them just £3.80 until the 1st of May!

You can purchase them in my shop here.

 Every season I will update the photographs (summer, autumn, winter, new year) so the images are relevant and up to date. You can then choose if you would like to purchase them when they are released. No pressures at all. Each season the images will be different and I'll take on feedback on what you guys prefer or request. I'm very excited to launch this and I'm hoping it will be a success.

As a little thank you, you can get a free stock photo to try the range out for yourself by clicking the link below.


An Exciting Announcement Stock Photos and Phone Photography Course

I couldn't just leave it there though, at the start of May I am launching my own phone photography e-course. It will be a 2 week program that will get your phone photography skills up to scratch. It will cover everything from how to take a good photo, to editing and then posting on social media.

The course will then run every month. There will be 20 places on each course so I can keep in touch with you if you run into any problems. A workbook for you to keep and work through. There will also be a VIP members group on Facebook where you can help each other out and post your new and improved photographs.

If you would like more information about the course and how to sign up then click the link below.

I would love a free sample of the phone photography workbook and more information on how to improve my phone photography skills.

So that's my exciting news a launch of two new projects. I would love your support. I've kept things affordable as I know what it's like as a blogger, you don't always have lots of money to splash on things but hopefully the photos and the course will be useful.

I'd love to know what you think!


0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.