How To Weekly Meal Plan - Plan #41

Monday, May 01, 2017



Happy 1st May and happy bank holiday too. I've always loved May and I wonder if it's all the bank holidays we get! I hope your spending yours being lazy or having a lovely trip out somewhere. I'm spending the morning filming the lessons for my Phone Photography E-Course, it's not too late to save your space, head over here for more details.

As always with my meal plan it's linked up to #MealPlanningMondays and you can add your meal below. I'd love to see it and I love reading what people are eating.





As for our weekly shop we're off to do that early this morning so I can't tell you a price yet but it will be in my Weekly Meal Plan Newsletter so make sure you're all signed up for that here. 

If you'd like to see the inspiration behind our meals, head over to my Pinterest Board

This week's meals are:

Chicken Tikka Pittas

Chicken Curry

Hot Dog Wraps

Skinny Texas Cheese Fries

Crispy Fish Bite & Chips

What's on your menu this week?

0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.