A Trip To: Urban Jungle, Norwich

Friday, June 16, 2017











I'm playing catch up with posts at the minute as we ended half term (two weeks ago now!) with quite a few trips out. Urban Jungle has been one of the places I have spied on Instagram and being the hipster that I am, I knew I had to go. It took a while, I've been eyeing it up for well over a year, but we finally got there. We headed out for an afternoon there with a pit stop for some lunch on the way home. It was such a lovely trip out but boy was it hot. I can totally see why the plants do so well, it was such a sun trap!

Urban Jungle, for those of you not in the know, is a garden centre but oh no it's not just a garden centre. No tacky gifts or toys or things you just don't need, Urban Jungle is full of plants and to make things even better it's full of tropical plants and more importantly. Cacti. Oh yeah. The Instagram lovers dream. Honestly this place in heaven on earth for gorgeous photographs, so much so they have many local fashion photographers shoot there. I can totally see why. The place is stunning.








Of course we weren't just there for the gorgeous photography opportunists, we also wanted to look at the beautiful plants. There are so many. Indoor plants, outdoor, roses and cacti. As well as lemon and olives trees. Surprisingly I came home empty handed but only because most of the plants I loved were ones you would plant in your own garden (rather than having in pots in a rented house). As soon as we own our home we are heading back there and it's going to get expensive haha. 

Honestly I could have come away with it all. My mum picked up a beautiful little plant for her hanging baskets and we just has a wonder round. Edith loved it. She loved the cafe with the bridge. Saying hello to the "bishies". We definitely want to head back again and stop in their cafe as the coffee and cake looked amazing.

It was a day well spent.
0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.