I'm Launching A Brand New Set Of Stock Photographs.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017




Well here we have it, a brand new set of stock photos. The last ones went down so well and I really wanted to make it a seasonal thing, so I've launched this new set of summer stock photographs. These ones are different in the sense that there are less flatlays, that's intentional because you can still buy the Springtime Collection which is full of flatlays and more about outdoors, which is perfect for summer.




The stock images launch TODAY. And you can purchase them through my shop. And because I love you guys and because I'm extra nice you can take 10% off them with LAUNCHDAY1 (valid for the next week). That makes them just £3.80.


As before please leave me feedback and let me know what you want to see for Autumn and I'll get planning.

The code also works on my July Phone Photography Course. Which you can find here and read more about my courses here.

ALSO - Can I just say a HUGE thank you to you all. I'm a BIBS 2017 Finalist and I can't quite believe it. If you could head over and vote for me and a few other lovely bloggers that would be so amazing!

BritMums
0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.