Father's Day Gift Idea & An Early Morning Park Trip.

Monday, June 12, 2017






 Please say I'm not the only one who only just realised that Father's Day is this Sunday coming! Eeek. I swear we were just in March. How can it be Father's Day already? After much debating Edith and I think we know what we're going to be getting. Of course I can't put anything on here as it's Edith's secret. But I can share with you this gorgeous personalised gift that might just do the trick.

Yesterday we took a trip to the park, nice and early before most people were out. It was the perfect time to test out Daddy's new travel mug. Now I'm not sure Edith understood who the mug was for as she took a lot of joy from drinking the tea inside and she probably had more than my husband did. If there's one thing that girl loves it's tea. The two of them shared the tea I had "so lovingly" made before we headed out. 

The travel mug is personalised with a secret morse code message. I'll let you into a secret it says "Happy Father's Day, I love you Daddy". When my husband opened up the box it came with a little card with the Morse code on it so he sat there and worked out what the message said. It was such a lovely early Father's Day gift. You can order your Personalised Morse Code Travel Mug but be quick as there's really not long left at all.

The ducks at the park decided that they wanted in on the action and they got a little bit too close for comfort, some of us (me) were a little bit scared by the over friendly ducks. We decided that these ducks were not going to take no for an answer and we quickly made a dash for it.






The travel mug is personalised with a secret Morse code message. I'll let you into a secret it says "Happy Father's Day, I love you Daddy". When my husband opened up the box it came with a little card with the Morse code on it so he sat there and worked out what the message said. It was such a lovely early Father's Day gift. You can order your Personalised Morse Code Travel Mug but be quick as there's really not long left at all.

It was such a lovely trip to the park, even though it's one we've been to many times it was so nice to go when no one was about, I suppose it's one of the joys of waking up early. We pretty much had it to ourselves other than the over-friendly ducks and squirrels. 

Also that last photo has become my new background on just about everything. My whole word in one beautiful photo!

Happy (early) Father's Day to the best Daddy Edith could ever ask for! 

The travel mug was kindly sent to us from Maria Allen Boutique. All words and opinions are my own. Thank you to brands who continue to support Little Paper Swans. 
0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.