make up review!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sorry for no post yesterday! I'm  feeling majorly ill which means I look terrible! My skin is horrible and dry no matter how much water I drink. My skin goes into meltdown when I'm ill.

As I'm still feeling so rough I thought I'd do a make up review. I took these photos a couple of days ago.

Wake Me Up Foundation - Rimmel London
RRP £8.99




I am very stubborn with foundation and I have being using the same one since I was 13. So I decided that maybe it was time to try (not getting rid of it just yet) some new foundation.

I found a free sample of Wake Me Up Foundation in Company Magazine (however I do know there are some samples in other mags) and I usually end up giving them to my mum, they are usually too dark for my skin. But I decided to give this one a try.

The shade was 200 (Soft Beige) which is quite light. I always wear a concealer under my foundation to hide my hereditary dark circles and blemishes. So bare that in mind. But I was presently surprised. It has really good coverage and goes on and blends really well. No orange face here! I would say it's more of a night time foundation and it is quite heavy on my skin, but this might be because I need a lighter shade.

I give the foundation 7/10


I have another great brand lined up for next week's independent tuesdays! but if you would like to take part please email me on littlepaperswans@gmail.com





0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.