Maybelline Super Stay 24h Foundation Review!

Friday, August 31, 2012

RRP £9.19

When I posted my empties post you might have seen that my foundation was in it and I said I would talk about my new foundation very soon. Well here it is. I watched countless top five foundation videos to find one that people loved and that would work for my oily/combo skin. This came up a lot and for £9.19 (random price, I know) I didn't think it was bad value at all.

Another great feature of this foundation and possibly all the Maybelline foundations, I'm not too sure, is that the foundations have the same colours. I used to use Dream Matte Moose and sand was my colour so I picked it up and tried it and it was a perfect match.

Although I enjoyed my Bourjois foundation I found it to be too dewy for my oil skin and ended up piling a lot of powder on top. With the Super Stay foundation I don't have to use a lot of powder. It really suits my oily/combo skin and I really love it. I recommends this to anyone with the same skin as me and I think it has great coverage and perfect for my skin.

P.S The winner of the giveaway hasn't replied to my email if they don't reply by Monday I will draw a new winner!

0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.